Well a couple weeks ago, Kelly went on a ride with a few friends of his at work some where past Pocatello. (same day as Todds first day of school) After I picked Todd up from school, I called Kelly up to ask how his ride was going, he just told me that he totaled his 4-wheeler. At first I just thought it was some joke he was playing, but it wasn't. He said that he was riding on a trail that was on the side of a hill, then a rock or something hit the inside tire, which threw Kelly off, and his four wheeler tumbled down the hill with out him ( I am really glad that it went down with out him) the only thing that stopped the machine was a tree, if the tree wasn't there, it would've kept on going down. And all Kelly got was a little scratch on the elbow.


Oh no! Glad Kelly is good to go...the pics don't look bad except for the back view. Is it repairable?
ReplyDelete