
So on the first Dr. appt the doc spotted twins, we got used to the idea of twin, you know two of everything, my belly twice as big. Then today we had our second Dr. appt. the doc did another ultra sound, just to make sure that everyone was growing right and still there. Apparently on the first appt. baby 3 was hiding behind either 1 or 2, but, on this appt, baby 3 decided to make an appearance, so yes triplets, yes we are nervous, and a definite yes we are very happy ( and still in shock). The due date is June 5th, but the doctor said that triplets usually need to be taken out between 32 and 34 weeks (rather then 40) then they will most likely have to stay in the NICU for two to three weeks. So wish our family luck and keep your fingers crossed that everyone will be pink and healthy!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Good luck! I'm so happy for you! WOW!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIt couldn't happen to a nicer family! I am so excited for you all! I hope you are feeling better today and better than that tomorrow and so on!!! IF you need anything let me know. I would be happy to come get Todd for a week if you want! Take care!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I found your blog. Congrats! You'll be even, two boys two girls. How exciting. Hope all is well and take care of those babies.
ReplyDelete