This is our little family. Here are a few of the "adventures" that we have with our four children, our energizer six year old son, and our surprise two year old triplets (Girl, Boy, Girl).
Brooke, I don't know if you remember me, I am Debbie Osborn from the old Fairbanks ward. We were with Nate in the airport and I was asking about you and he mentioned you had triplets. I just couldn't believe it. Then I saw this link on Amanda's blog, so I got to see a picture of them for real! Well, anyway, congrats and good luck keeping up with everything. Debbie Osborn
I can not believe that they are that old already and they do not look like preemies.
ReplyDeleteBrooke, I don't know if you remember me, I am Debbie Osborn from the old Fairbanks ward. We were with Nate in the airport and I was asking about you and he mentioned you had triplets. I just couldn't believe it. Then I saw this link on Amanda's blog, so I got to see a picture of them for real! Well, anyway, congrats and good luck keeping up with everything. Debbie Osborn
ReplyDelete