Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nap time (again)


Sorry about the picture of Miles and Niki being a little blurry. The only nap (lately) that everyone takes together is the morning one. I think everyone is taking three naps a day (kinda hard to keep track). Lately, Niki has discovered that she likes to cuddle while sleeping. During this particular nap time, everyone 'was' asleep, but Niki woke up and wanted to cuddle with someone, she then proceeded to scoot towards Sarah, she got there but woke up her big sis. Then I moved Sarah away from Miles and Niki (since she was awake and the others were sorta asleep), so Niki worked her way over to Miles and fell back asleep and Miles stayed asleep and Sarah awake. I just think that it is pretty neat that Niki loves to cuddle with her siblings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! You guys have TRIPLETS?! I'm seriously out of the loop! Wow! You must be soooooo busy! I thought it was busy with 2 kids 19.5 months apart. How do you do it, Jessica?

    ReplyDelete