We decided to brave eating our lunch outside. The triplets absolutely loved it! They learned that if they stuff as many tater totts in their mouth as they can, that if they go over to the dog, he will eat whatever they spit out. After thee triplets finished feeding the dog, they found a wagon full off mudd. I just had to take a few pics before cleaning everyone up.
Todd and Ozdyn, were bored one day. It was really hot, so . . . . I put the turned the water hose on in the 'digging place' then told Todd and Ozdyn to play in the mud and to get as dirty as they wanted to. (they really looked at me funny when I told them that) Then half an hour later, I had two very dirty boys, but they sure had alot of fun.
What a good mom! (Fun too!) :)
ReplyDelete