We first got Bruno when he was about eight or ten weeks old. When he was first brought home, he was small enough for Todd to carry him with no trouble, now Bruno just drags Todd around. Bruno now probably has about twenty pounds on Todd.Bruno is a border collie and black lab mix, (so a mutt) but a really good dog. Todd will get knocked down when the dog gets excited, but he just gets up and starts yelling at Bruno to be nice. Then Bruno will hide from Todd for a while.
Todd and Bruno are pretty good friends. Bruno even listens to Todd better then Kelly and I (pretty strange). When Todd is outside, the dog is literally his shadow. When Todd pushes his bubble mower in the yard, the dog will run behind him trying to catch all the bubbles that come out.
I like your blog Brooke! I had no idea you had a dog! Want another one? :o)
ReplyDelete