Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Partners in Crime






The other day, I was talking to my brother on the phone outside on the porch steps, while watching Todd and Bruno play together. Todd found a little mud hole, so he started to dig in it (just like all two and a half year old boys will do). Bruno just sat beside him and watched for maybe a minute. Surprisingly after a while, Bruno got beside Todd and dug alongside him. I quickly got off the phone to discipline the two. I made Todd sit on the steps and scolded the dog. When I was pushing the dirt back into the hole, Todd started to shout at Bruno to sit beside him, cause he was in trouble too. It was really difficult to not laugh at that point, so I got a few pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Thats cute! Todd has quite the attitude huh. Good thing Bruno is there to keep him in line.

    ReplyDelete