Everyone is always commenting on how Todd is always such a happy little boy, so I just had to prove everyone wrong. I think I was trying to get a picture of him doing something cute, but he just scowled at me, so I got this picture.
When ever Todd helps me cook anything, he will get flour and what ever else on him and everywhere else, his apron does not even help him stay clean anymore, but he still likes to where it.
A while ago we decided to take a little trip, since Craig and Jackie said that they would take care of Todd for a while. After we spent a little time in Utah for family events. We left Todd with his grandparents and took off as fast as we could (Just kidding, it was really hard to say good bye to Todd but we did it.) we drove to Bryce Canyon, to see some hoodoos, on the way there we had to take a picture of me next to the dixie sign, just cause I have a favorite aunt named Dixie.
Some hoodoos on the way to Bryce Canyon.
No comments:
Post a Comment