Monday, June 18, 2012

Old, old photo's

While I was up visiting my family in Fairbanks, I got the chance to look at some pictures of my brothers and I when we were kids. 
I think in this picture, Dennis, Nathon, and me were playing 'cowboys and indians' or something like that. (it certainly would explain the loin cloth that I am wearing)

 I might have been three? in the picture. I remember this cake, cause it had some real pretty pink frosted flowers on it, and my Aunt Carol Lee (I think that is what happened) let me cut the cake with a big knife.
 I suddenly wasn't the baby anymore. Left to right. Nathon, me, Chris, Mom, Dad, and Dennis.
I thought this picture was so cute. We always thought that Chris was adopted or something just cause he was the only blond in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment