Growing up I never thought that I would be going to Fairbanks for a vacation.
One of the things that I did to get Todd all excited for traveling and staying away for home for a whole week, was, me telling him about the Santa Claus House in North Pole Alaska.
I think this santa was the actual real deal. He even new where Arco, Idaho was and Moore, Idaho.
We also got to see where my dad works. He gets to build some really cool generators and gets to play with some awesome tools.
We went walking around in creamers field in Fairbanks. I never really went there too often when I did live in Fairbanks, but it is a really neat place. We went their with my aunt and uncle and my little sister Taya. There was this really neat tree that had this huge branch growing straight out, so we had to try it out.
Me hanging upside down.
My Todd todd hanging on the tree the right way.
Another thing that I told Todd to get him excited about the trip was, I told him that he would get spoiled rotten.
This is not a real great picture of this flower, but it is my favorite Alaska Flower.
Blue Bells.
My moms 'lap dog' is HUGE
My parents and my little sisters met us at the airport.
This was the tastiest pizza that I have ever eaten. Pallino's Pizza.
My dad eating his birthday pie. He just turned 60
Todd was really cold from playing in my parents pool outside, he had to warm up some how while waiting for the shower, so he climbed on the dog.
My moms garden is ginormous! She has an electric fence around it, to keep the moose out. In Alaska it is just about a must to have an electric fence for your garden, or you absolutely lose it to a cow and a calf moose.
No comments:
Post a Comment