
Something that has made a huge impact on my life recently. Well I am gonna have to say, finding out that we were pregnant with triplets in November 2009. I was having trouble staying pregnant (two miscarriages in a row). So the Doctor put me on clomid (very low chance of twins he said). The first month I got pregnant on the drug. (The drug is supposed to just regulate your cycle). The first visit, the Dr. found twins, the secon visit, it was "and OH MY GOSH, THATS A THIRD" so apparently someone was hiding. After getting pregnant on clomid, I looked up the statistics. The chances of getting pregnant with triplets on clomid, was a 1% chance. and that was after being on the drug for more then one month. Several months into the pregnancy I fond out that my family had an actual history of triplets. (FOR REAL) it was something like two or three generations ago. They were born way up north in AK. they were also delivered by the village mid wife. Off that set of triplets, one died in the first year. The two remaining triplets are said to be still alive and living somewhere about up North in AK.
No comments:
Post a Comment