This is our little family. Here are a few of the "adventures" that we have with our four children, our energizer six year old son, and our surprise two year old triplets (Girl, Boy, Girl).
I'm thinking that if one is missing you could probably find the others and find the one...They are a great bunch and I can't wait to see their relationships with each other grow and develop! How fun from this viewpoint. And good luck with your view point!
It looks absolutely crazy at your place. I thought that running after one 1 year old was hard and then I realized that you have three and that they will play follow the leader and that they are braver in numbers and that.....I had to quit thinking about it or I was going to have an anxiety attack for you. You are SUPERWOMAN!
I'm thinking that if one is missing you could probably find the others and find the one...They are a great bunch and I can't wait to see their relationships with each other grow and develop! How fun from this viewpoint. And good luck with your view point!
ReplyDeleteIt looks absolutely crazy at your place. I thought that running after one 1 year old was hard and then I realized that you have three and that they will play follow the leader and that they are braver in numbers and that.....I had to quit thinking about it or I was going to have an anxiety attack for you. You are SUPERWOMAN!
ReplyDelete