Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day #28


Something that I am afraid of . . .BUGS!! I hate bugs. So you see I grew up in Alaska. The two largest bugs up there are spruce beetles (black beetle with very long antennas) and dragon flies. When I was a kid my brothers (all four) would find a spruce beetle and chase me around with it while I would have tears streaming down my face. Then we move down to Idaho, and there are all these huge giant strange bugs that I have no idea of what they are. When ever I would find a bug that I had no idea of what it is, I just either throw a cup over it (literally) then find out what it is when Kelly gets home, or pick up the bug with a very long stick and hold it out to one of the neighbors and ask what it is. (the answer to what the bug is usually starts with "oh it is just . . . ." I just don't like bugs at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment