Friday, February 25, 2011

Day #7


A picture of my most treasured item.

I have always loved music, and I have always really wanted to play some sorta instrument or sing, but . . . I was not the one that was blessed with the talent in my family growing up. Most of my brothers and sisters can just pick up any instrument and can make all the right noises in the right combination's in order to have it sound nice. Me, on the other hand, has to practice at it for a long time to get it to sound right. I bought this guitar while I was still in high school. I can make a little bit of some nice sounding noises out of it, and
can even play a few songs. I still get the chance to play it, even with the amount of kids we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment