Saturday, February 19, 2011

me and 15 facts

So the first task is a pic of me and 15 facts of me.
1) I love to take picture (just not of me)
2) I love the dessert
3) I love my family
4) I must always have the last word
5) I can only grow my hair so long before I get the urge to cut it.
6) I should not cut my own hair.
7) My husband and I met on a double blind date
8) it was one of the worst dates ever
9) I can be very blunt
10) Do not let your child ask me where the butterfly's went (I will just tell them they died)
11) I have brown eyes and black hair
12) I hate green beans
13) I love to shoot guns
14) I love to read (anything) (just don't get the time any more)
15) I have become a little bit of a cleaning freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment